FOSDEM Videos - previews

Marcus Meissner meissner at suse.de
Thu Feb 6 11:29:12 CST 2014

Hi,

The FOSDEM Video team is still processing our videos.

But! Previews can be checked out at:

http://video.fosdem.org/2014/previews/AW1120/2014-02-02/

They are basically in order of appearance. The filenames
are UTC (so Bruessel - 1 hour).

(timetable:)
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/wine/

Notes:
- We only got the master recording laptop around 9:10,
  so Alexandres keynote is mostly lost in time and space.

  I did not dare him to redo it for us ;)

- I failed to select the +48V switch in fear of blowing
  up the microphone.

  So sound arrived at 42:20 in the Pipelight Talk after
  the audio angel helped us.

  Sound is only on the left side.

- The presenter laptop->slave laptop firewire cable was broken,
  so it only started working for Rosannes talk.
  (Its also the reason her talk is cut into various pieces
   as we rebooted the machines inbetween.)

- Talks after Rosannes are good.

- As there were no BOF topics, the recording slot is empty.
- We did not record the blame session.

Ciao, Marcus