Call for updating recent news queue

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 09:04:55 CST 2014

On Fri, 07 Feb 2014 00:42:12 +0100
André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de> wrote:

> So it would be nice if everyone could have a look at:
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/RecentNewsQueue
>
> and update it again. I know this worked last time, but we had no WWN for it. Even if this will be my first try to push out a WWN, i'll make sure this won't happen this time.
> Thanks in advance

It might be a good idea to start by deleting most of what's there now--that stuff is 4 years old. However, some of the info about the old testbot might be usable in an updated article on the new testbot.

One thing I have to ask, though: who is the target audience for WWN? It always seemed to me to be too technical for users and not technical enough for developers.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>