xmllite: Don't fail the whole parsing process because of unsupported 'xmlns' attribute.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Fri Feb 14 19:25:22 CST 2014

Nikolay Sivov <bunglehead at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you plan to add more code to xmllite itself or what we have is enough
> for taskschd so far?

With currectly sent fixes for xmllite I was able to successfully parse
pretty complex XML task definitions imported using Tasks Scheduler UI
from Windows7. At some point I will also need to generate XML task defs,
and I haven't tested that xmllite functionality yet. As long as I don't
find other bugs in xmllite I have no plans to spend more time on it.

--
Dmitry.