Gifting steam/gog games to Wine developers

Vincent Pelletier plr.vincent at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 16:00:12 CST 2014

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:59:18 +0000, Jerome Leclanche
<adys.wh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a lot of unused Steam gift links from duplicates in my Humble
> Bundle purchases. I'd like to share those

While I do like the idea, it may be prohibited by HIB use terms (is
that even what it's called ?). Better check this first. I recall
reading something along the lines that a bundle can not be resold/gifted
in whole nor in chunks.

Of course, this has nothing to do with other gift origins.
--
Vincent Pelletier