patch 102290 and 102289

Akihiro Sagawa sagawa.aki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:25:59 CST 2014

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:42:54 +0900, 中川祥 wrote:
> By the way,please replay to my patches 102290 and 102289.
> Please comment if they are safe,if true,they will be comitted.

Regarding your patches, your translation part looks almost good. But,
I'm afraid I can't accept them.

In this try, both of your patches, git author name aren't English. Don't
disappoint me. I guess your git client configuration is broken.

Moreover, Japanese man page case isn't closed by patch 102290 because
macro line issues (.IR, .RI) still remain.  Please look the attachment
for instance. This caused by lacking a space character. Please refer
groff manual and learn its macros.

I'm sorry for delayed response. If you resubmitted a patch to fix these
errors without my comments, that would be great.

Akihiro Sagawa