Command Stream Update

Vincent Pelletier plr.vincent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:06:38 CST 2014

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:48:34 +0000, Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The issue doesn't show up with plain Wine, only with your patches
> applied. It happens with both CMST=disabled and enabled.
>
> This seems to be the same issue we were hitting last time I tested
> your CS patches, on IRC. The problem only seems to show up outdoors,
> not indoors. nvidia 331.20-3

FWIW, I cannot (with a quick try in orgrimar) reproduce this issue with
Stefan's patches. I do see a +10 to +15 fps increase when enabling CMST
with identical settings, with DX9 renderer.

nvidia 319.76, geforce gtx 650

What area do you get this problem in ?
What renderer are you using ? If needed, I think I can post extracts
from my config file.

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier