oleaut32: Fix TLB dependencies lookup (retry 4)

Guillaume Charifi guillaume.charifi at sfr.fr
Fri Jul 11 11:26:25 CDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 6:21 AM, Guillaume Charifi
 wrote:
> UP after more than 1 month without any feedback.

As you can see from Marvin's email it looks like one of your tests is
not passing in Windows 2000:
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=7942

The error 0x80029c4a means "Error Loading Type Library/DLL". So that
operation does not seem to be supported in W2K, you can use broken()
to address that, look for examples in the same test file.

Best regards,
Bruno

Thanks, I did not know the broken() macro, I am fixing the fix.

Regards