Wine Test Bot 1.7.14 analysis

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Mar 10 07:50:26 CDT 2014

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
[...]
> Francois, can you test the attached patch on your
> fg-win7u64-* VM? It doesn't matter which one, except for the 0sp one,
> which seems to time out. This patch should fix this kind of error in
> ddraw4 and ddraw7:
>
> ddraw4.c:4190: Test failed: Got unexpected hr 0x88760104 for format
> D3DFMT_YUY2, resource type videomemory overlay, size 1x1, expected 0.

Yep. I tested it in fg-win7u64-1spie9 and the patch fixes these
failures. It leaves 16 and 18 test failures for ddraw4 and ddraw7
respectively, which is a big improvement over the 143 and 145 the VM had
before.

May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.