GSoC 2014

HuddenSin Yuan huddsinyuan2014 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:53:10 CDT 2014

Hello,

I'm Yuanchen from China.I have compiled the Wine from the lastest git for
some times and also run the winetest,submit my results with the tag of
"Yuanchen".But sorry for the fact that i submit the results twice because
of my personal fault.

Through this process ,I know much more about what wine do and i pretty look
forward to such things as find bugs, report them and try to fix them with
the help of each other.It also can let softwares on windows run on the
linux.This is amazing I think.I want to spend my summer on this project and
contribute  to this project.

I read the idea list and I'm interested in "Tools-Winetest Graphical User
Interface" and "Direct3D -Conformance /Performance/Interactive tests".I
think both project are attractive for me and good to collecte more bugs and
make Wine better.

I have learned C for almost 2 years and I want to do something useful and
be helpful to Wine.

Regards,
Yuanchen