Gsoc

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Mon Mar 10 14:48:31 CDT 2014

Am 09.03.2014 23:53, schrieb P Nt:
> Hello,
>
> I am Pavel Nicolae Teodor from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest. I am looking forward to contribute towards organziation. I am new to open source and need some guidance for same. I liked the
>  proiects WineCE:Implement the Command Bar Tools and Implement new control panel applets and I want to fix some bugs in this project area to see if it's suitable for me.I'm good at C/C++ but I can write code in python too .Two years ago I wrote a 6000 line code in C(graphics ),it's not a fabulos program but it proves some of my skills if you want I can send it. Would you like to give me some links with this type of bugs .

Hi Pavel,
In any case you should compile Wine yourself from latest git [1][2] and get familiar with the code of your interest.
For the WineCE project i'd also suggest you compile WineCE and try to run e.g. pocketputty to get a feeling for it.
I just pushed my latest updates to [3] for that.

[1] http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-7ed3c3163e2b932ee2030a48f9c5e553dc41817b
[2] http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine
[3] https://github.com/AndreRH/wine/tree/winece