ntdll: Use condition variable for RtlQueueWorkItem implementation

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Tue Mar 11 09:57:05 CDT 2014

[Sorry for the duplicate Alexandre, clicked the wrong button and didn't
answer to the mailing list :( ^^]

No, the worker cannot exit at the time when the variable is checked. A
worker only can break out of the processing loop, when there is no new item
and the condition variable timeout expires. Since the new item was added
before the check (while holding the CS), the last worker cannot terminate
before this element has been processed and the additional delay of 30sec to
wait for new jobs.

Nevertheless I understand that its probably a bit too much "optimized", so
I'll submit a new patch later which simplifies this part a bit.

Regards,
Sebastian