Glorious winetestbot results, why this matters

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Mar 12 12:51:04 CDT 2014

On 03/12/14 15:31, Jeremy White wrote:
> So here's today's data:
>   http://www.winehq.org/~jwhite/31faed571d5a.html
>
> The main changes are the addition of some new failures in mshtml;
> failures that Marvin actually pointed out here:
>   http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2014-March/103419.html
>
> The glorious result is that if I get to publicly shame anyone, it's
> both Jacek and Alexandre.  For someone with my JR, that's a rare
> opportunity <grin>.

This should be fixed by my recent patches. The more worrying failure is
crypt32:chain. Those happened with no change in tests at all and they
don't happen on single test runs:

https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=5623
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=5624

I sent a patch that should help diagnose the problem if failures will
continue to happen on full test runs.

Cheers,
Jacek