wintab: Incorrectly classifying cursor as stylus instead of eraser

Eriks Dobelis eriks.dobelis at biti.lv
Fri Mar 21 04:04:03 CDT 2014

To be able to prioritize we have to change current functions into smth
like this:

get_cursor_type(cursor) { //new function
     can we determine type based on cursor.device? Yes -> return
CSR_TYPE_PEN;
     can we determine type based on cursor.name? Yes -> return
CSR_TYPE_ERASER;
     return CSR_TYPE_OTHER;
}

and rewriting is_stylus  and is_eraser into more simple functions like
is_stylus(cursor) {
   return get_cursor_type(cursor) == CSR_TYPE_PEN;
}