Wine test week 2 - nice apparent progress

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 25 07:51:20 CDT 2014

On 03/25/2014 02:33 AM, Henri Verbeet wrote:
> On 25 March 2014 01:00, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>> My script results are here:
>>    http://www.winehq.org/~jwhite/ebd5f96aea22.html
>>
> For what it's worth, note that the intermittent failures in
> ddraw:ddraw7 are timeouts, and happening in different places. I
> suspect that's either the generic issue of the testbot timing out on
> occasion, or the testbot just not being fast enough to finish the test
> in time, perhaps due to it being under some load from a different VM.

Francois, do we have (or could we easily create) a mechanism to test
that by constraining the number of VMs that run simultaneously?  I know
it would slow performance, but it would be interesting to see if we
can quantify that.

Hardware is cheap; we can easily throw more testbots at the problem...

Cheers,

Jeremy