Wine Test analysis, report

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Sat May 3 13:06:35 CDT 2014

* On Fri, 2 May 2014, Francois Gouget wrote:

> Concerning the test results:
>  * The 32-bit Windows 8 VM seems to complete the tests in time but it
>    has 52 failures for the one run I checked and thus its results are
>    ignored too.

I've run WRT on 64-bit Win 8.1 on a physical machine some day ago.  Tail
of the output:

Running: Done (517 of 517)
Cleaning up - 63 failures
Warning: 63 tests failed, there's probably something broken with your setup.
You need to address this before submitting results.
Finished - 63 failures

This is notebook with usual workspace / configuration.  The message is
misleading or the limit is too low.

Should I send a patch?

S.