winewrapper: In 64 bit trees the loader is called wine64.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Sep 3 02:09:57 CDT 2014

On Tue, 2 Sep 2014, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:
>
> > This fixes running 'make test' in 64 bit trees.
>
> I don't mind adding this, but I would recommend running tests with a
> proper WoW64 setup instead.

Given that it's possible to do a 64 bit build of Wine I think 'make
test' should work in that build (or more specifically cd
dlls/mshtml/tests && make events.ok in my case).

Now as far as WineTest is concerned I run both the 32 and 64 bit
WineTest in a WoW64 setup (it's the -wow32 and -wow64 results
respectively). Do you feel that the pure 64 bit results (-t64) are of no
value and that it's not worth running them?

 The greatest programming project of all took six days; on the seventh day the
  programmer rested. We've been trying to debug the *&^%$#@ thing ever since.
                      Moral: design before you implement.