Plans

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Dec 21 02:23:18 CST 2015

Folks,

Wine 1.8 is released, congratulations to everybody!

The development branch is now open for business, you can resend patches
that had been deferred. However, I expect that things will be slow in
the next couple of weeks, since many developers are leaving on vacation.
I won't be around a whole lot myself either, so it may take a while
before we are caught up. I will try to make a 1.9.0 release this Friday.

Michael Stefaniuc is now in charge of maintaining the 1.8 stable branch.
Please see http://wiki.winehq.org/StableRules for details.

Happy holidays!

--
Alexandre Julliard