Wineconf talk proposal: Wine and Valgrind

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:05:53 CDT 2015

On 07.06.2015 9:52, Austin English wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> If anyone is interested,  I can give a presentation on Wine/Valgrind,
> i.e. current status,  major outstanding issues on either side,  issues
> found/fixed, etc.
>
> Please let me know if you'd be interested.

This could be interesting if it's not too long. You can do quick status
update (I guess many of us will be familiar with that), and then it
could be interesting to see how it could be integrated in testbot/test
page structure, to do regular runs automatically if possible. Not every
day, but after each release maybe; with colored table output like we
have for the tests. I guess you know already what hardware this
requires, how much time it takes, etc., such info could also be included.