Videos or Slides from WineConf

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Oct 25 03:29:10 CDT 2015

On Sat, 24 Oct 2015, Aaryaman Vasishta wrote:

> This is a much better version. Thank you Francois!
> The pic is still not visible on the wiki article though.

I have not found how to have a link to an attached image without having
it displayed on the page. Given that we already have the standard group
photo I don't think it would make sense to add one with the names. I
think it also makes sense to keep a copy without the names. So we could
switch but it looks like there will be an issue one way or another.

            Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
       That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.