WineConf 2015 decisions

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:45:53 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Due to prior commitments I was not available to attend this years
conference.  I have a few questions and suggestions maybe you guys can help
me and others better understand the forthcoming changes.

I as well as others are not totally aware of the changes, see.  :
http://wine-staging.com/news/2015-09-25-winehq-integration.html

Would it be possible to have a wine-staging dev mailing list setup?
A wine-staging patches mailing list setup?
A wine-staging announce list setup?

A new section in the forums for wine-staging added?

Will the wine-staging releases be listed in the latest releases on
winehg.org?

Will wine-staging releases be run in the news section of winehq.org?

Who will be the primary maintainer of wine-staging?  Or list of maintainers
if multiple people have commit privileges...

Was a overhaul of winehq.org discussed?  The site really needs to be mobile
friendly if you want the site to remain relevant in the future.  :)

Wine-staging currently has Mac OSX binary builds,  does winehq plan to have
Mac OSX binary builds in the future?

Cheers,
Tom