user32: Use top level window as dialog parent for modal dialogs.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Apr 5 10:55:22 CDT 2016

Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> I will ask you one more time to go back to the code and being technical
> instead of personal.

Hmm? My comments have pure technical background, all I ask is about
adding more tests to show that your patch is correct and to prevent
possible regressions in future.

> Take a look at the code and show me a code path,
> that makes enabling or disabling any different than before the patch. If
> you can't then you will understand that the change is unrelated. If you
> do, I'm happy to write a test for that case.

Sorry, but that's your job to demonstrate with a bunch of test cases
that your patch is correct, I'm just pointing out to obvious omissions
in the provided tests. If that's too much of an additional effort for
you for some reason then I have no idea why you decided to work on this
at all, just drop this, user32 is too complex area for hasty craft, and
requires a lot of time to write the tests and investigate things.

--
Dmitry.