[RFC] msvcp120: Change exported vbtable sizes.

Bernhard Übelacker bernhardu at vr-web.de
Wed Jan 6 06:34:59 CST 2016

Am 06.01.2016 um 11:25 schrieb Piotr Caban:
> Hi,
>
> the patch that adds vtordisp field to the class is now in wine. Could
> you please improve and send your vbtable tests patch?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr

Hello Piotr,
thank you very much for fixing the issue.
I will prepare the tests for submission.

I guess there is nothing against changing the sizes test to a list
where the test function iterates on?

Do you want both tests submitted?
(The vbtable size test and the ctor/dtor call test)

Should I send similar vbtable sizes tests for the other msvcp
versions too?

Kind regards,
Bernhard