ddraw/tests: Fix function name in multiple ok() messages. (resend)

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:42:24 CDT 2016

On 16 March 2016 at 04:44, Sebastian Lackner <sebastian at fds-team.de> wrote:
> Unless Henri already has prepared patches which would not apply anymore, that
> does not really explain to me why such a trivial typo fix is rejected. It's
> better to fix typos before the code is duplicated in multiple tests, isn't it?

I wouldn't blindly duplicate the tests, and wouldn't accept a patch
from anyone else that did either. I'd pretty much be rewriting the
messages again to be more consistent with the other tests the moment
this test gets ported to ddraw[1247].c. And while
zbufferbitdepth_test() is in better shape than most of the code in
dsurface.c, it doesn't take all that much effort to find things to
improve.