[v4 3/4] ntdll: Save rdi and rsi in raise_func_trampoline.

Andrew Wesie awesie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:06:24 CST 2017

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Sebastian Lackner <sebastian at fds-team.de>
wrote:

> Doesn't this suffer from the same problem as before? We might not have
> unwinding information
> for the unwind_rdi_rsi_handler function if it is not supported by all
> x86_64 compilers.
> Actually, I believe the change itself would also be acceptable even
> without tests.

Correct, I was resubmitting the patch set primarily for the debug registers
patch. I didn't change this patch, because I wasn't sure how to avoid the
issue since the whole point of the test is to do unwinding of the stack.

When I resubmit the patch set, I will exclude this test. The primary
purpose was just to show that this is an actual bug and the patch fixes it.

-Andrew