Interested to contribute to WINE via Outreachy

Aaryaman Vasishta jem456.vasishta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 07:14:22 CST 2017

Hi,

Welcome to the wine community!

To avoid a lot of redundancy in the response to this (as other students
have shown interest in this idea as well, and I'm also lazy) I'll redirect
you to a response given by one of the mentors to another student
https://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2017-February/116482.html.

Feel free to idle on our IRC channel (the channel is #winehackers) and ask
any questions you have about the same. Good luck!

Cheers,
Aaryaman