Vacation

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat Jul 21 15:46:14 CDT 2018

Folks,

I'll be gone on vacation for the next three weeks, so there won't be any
commits during that time. There also won't be a release two weeks from
now; release 3.14 will be out in four weeks.

I'd encourage everyone to still submit patches during that time. Note
that patches won't get assigned to reviewers since that process is not
fully automated, but the usual reviewers should still feel free to
review and sign off on patches, so that I can have a large number of
patches reviewed and ready to commit when I get back.

Have fun while I'm gone ;-)

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org