Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:54:25 CST 2018

> I'm a  Computer Engineering student from University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
> and interested in the GSoC project idea on 'Implement calculator app' which
> is available at Wine GSoC ideas. I'm quite familiar with C and As it seems
> there are bugs in other calculator apps. are their specifications on the
> implement calculator app.

Hello Rajitha, and thanks for your interest in Wine! All Wine GSoC
applicants must submit a patch to wine-devel (and presumably, have it
accepted) before beginning GSoC. Find some small bug in Wine or
something to improve and send a patch to show your skills. You'll want
to read through the following pages:

https://wiki.winehq.org/Developer_FAQ

https://wiki.winehq.org/Submitting_Patches

https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code#Wine_and_the_Google_Summer_of_Code

If you have an idea for a patch but get stuck trying to make it work,
you can always ask for help on this mailing list.

After your first patch is accepted, if you are accepted to do the
calculator project, plan to give it the same features as the Windows 7
calculator.

-Alex