mpr: Return correct error code for non network paths and REMOTE_NAME_INFO_LEVEL in WNetGetUniversalName.

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:50:50 CDT 2018

On 14 March 2018 at 17:57, Andrew Eikum <aeikum at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> I thought Signed-off-by meant something like, "I agree to help debug
> this if something goes wrong." It seems wrong to make that statement
> to wine-devel on someone else's behalf. If I put a sign-off and send
> it to wine-staging that means something different to me than if I send
> it to wine-devel.

Well, I'd be inclined to agree with you for patches submitted to e.g.
a different project. However, wine-devel and wine-staging are at least
nominally the same project, and in theory patches are supposed to flow
from wine-staging to wine-devel. Where it gets a little more
complicated is that there may be some staging authors that don't see
it that way; I don't think that's the case here though.