Multiplayer with Directplay

Aaryaman Vasishta jem456.vasishta at gmail.com
Wed May 2 03:00:00 CDT 2018

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure if this email should be sent to wine-devel, as this is a
mailing list for wine development purposes, but no worries, I'll entertain
you anyway.

If you installed Wine for Mac via one of the package installers, then
simply opening Wine via the launchpad would open a Terminal window from
where you would type wine commands.

Otherwise, simply open your launchpad and search for "Terminal"
Once that's open, copy-paste the two commands you saw and press
enter/return, hopefully it should work.

Don't hesitate to reply here if you face any issues.

Cheers,
Aaryaman