gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 25 03:43:05 CDT 2002
At this point, things should start getting a lot more interesting.
Aside from the missing un-marshall method for conformant strings,
(which I'll have to get to soon) I supposedly have all the infrastructure
in place to execute the "DCE Interop" RPC sample from MSDN.
Of course, there may be stuff I'm forgetting to do; these things ought
to make themselves evident soon. So far, no dice, it fails to open the
named pipe (using ncacn_np). Haven't done much investigation into
this yet, it's probably something stupid and/or trivial.
There is still a LOT of work to do... this is just the tip of the iceberg,
but I will nevertheless have to post a w00t or two once I get a
successful RPC to occur!
* dlls/rpcrt4: ndr_marshall.c, ndr_midl.c, rpc_message.c:
Greg Turner <gmturner007 at ameritech.net>
- use memset instead of ZeroMemory, just to be consistent with
- add some assertions where assumptions are made (need way more)
- plug the binding handle into the RPC_MESSAGE during NdrGetBuffer
- Implement NdrSendReceive
- attempt to support client and server bindings in I_RpcSend[Receive]
"Oh, and of course, the fastest way to dig
a tunnel is to dig at both sides."
-- The Linux Advanced Routing HOWTO
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4541 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20021025/03c8f554/rpc_F_PL2.bin
More information about the wine-patches