URLMON: Implement URLMonikerImpl_BindToStorage
wine at troy.rollo.name
Sat Apr 30 02:48:08 CDT 2005
This patch should pass "make test" once the wininet patch for creating the URL
cache has been applied.
The URLMonikerImpl_BindToStorage method describes itself as a stub, and
doesn't implement several important parts of the BindToStorage method. This
patch adds the following:
1. Support for URIs in the "ftp:", "https:", "file:" and "gopher:" schemes
(gopher doesn't work yet though due to lack of implementation in
2. Support for URIs with backslashes where there should be slashes.
3. Support for a port specified in the URI.
4. Downloading of the file to the Internet cache and reporting of the
cache file name.
5. An IStream implementation that returns E_PENDING at end of file
unless it has been told the writer is done.
6. Support for user names and passwords specified in the URI.
7. More consistent checking of return codes from its dependent
With this patch, the only obvious thing that is not implemented is
asynchronous retrieval, although there has also been some reorganisation
designed to make this easier to implement.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 35441 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20050430/06c33135/urlmon.bin
More information about the wine-patches