PATCH: twain -> sane/gphoto split [0/3]
marcus at jet.franken.de
Mon May 8 13:00:33 CDT 2006
Again the twain_32 -> sane.ds/gphoto2.ds split.
This splits the twain_32 which contained both datasourcemanager (DSM)
and a sane based datasource (DS) into:
- DSM code in twain_32
- DS code in sub drivers
- sane.ds - existing sane implementation.
- gphoto2.ds - new libgphoto2 import implementation.
- twain_32 itself no longer knows about sane or gphoto and is not
linked against them anymore.
- twain_32 itself is able to use native drivers (detection is not done,
but is only: find . -name *.ds | load)
Changes to previous submit after review from Alexandre:
- rc files in dlls/sane.ds/ renamed from twain_Xx.rc to sane_Xx.rc.
- dlls/*/twain.h moved to toplevel include/, no longer triplicated
- Some fixes from Aric for the GUI code of the gphoto2 importer.
- ds_audio.c removed from sane and gphoto driver, since only stubs in there
and audio not likely to be used anyway.
More information about the wine-patches