[PATCH 5/5] urlmon: Do not fill stream buffer on every
report_data, native doesn't.
mk144210 at bcm.edu
Thu Aug 2 00:15:43 CDT 2007
Another thing I ran into that at first I thought was important for the problem that turned out to be
what I fixed in patch 1. For the most part doesn't really make any difference, but native based on my
testing (WINEDEBUG=+wininet with native urlmon, which works beautifully these days with wine wininet plus
a few magic printfs in tests/url.c) clearly doesn't fill the buffer here.
The other three calls to fill_stream_buffer, however, do occur in native (well not the calls but the
actual buffer filling), with a few slight differences (native only reads 2048 bytes before it determines
the MIME type, we read the whole buffer for instance).
dlls/urlmon/binding.c | 2 --
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 474 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20070802/17de83d8/2fd8f3d9c83137fd1c0f5dbaeff6f8988bcbb22c.bin
More information about the wine-patches