buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Oct 8 20:17:53 CDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Charles Davis <cdavis at mymail.mines.edu> wrote:
>> I've attached a patch that fixes the remaining issues on Mac OS. (I've already submitted two of them for inclusion into Wine. For one of them, I actually went ahead and implemented the function.) It also contains fixes for the last patch that Austin committed (Austin, please remember to 'svn add' any new files that get created!).
> Updated, since the two patches I sent got committed (yay!).

Can you submit the buildbot patch to that project?  Probably best
to file a bug in their trac and attach it.

The 'remove extra -a' I've already applied (it crashed bash!)

The two wine patches - you can drop those into your buildbot
dir locally; if they're going to be committed soon, just as well
I not try to apply them on non-mac builds.
- Dan