buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Oct 8 20:37:26 CDT 2011

- If X crashes, slaves fail patches forever, so I committed a
change that shuts down any slave that sees the Ubuntu failsafe X running.
(This should address the run of spurious failures from this afternoon.)
- Fixed bash crash bug (!) introduced by a mac compatibility change.
- Fixed bug that kept email with gcc error messages from going out
- Bought a pair of monitors off Craigslist; now all my slaves have monitors.
- Configured all my slaves and the master to start up automatically on power up.
- Brought the ATI box back up, will try shutting it down again next week.

Now I just need sunscreen and a cold drink whenever I walk into my
home office^W^Wserver room.