79692: po: Update Lithuanian translation (resend)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Oct 9 11:23:27 CDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Aurimas Fišeras <aurimas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ah.  Yes, Alexandre can handle all sorts of patch problems,
>> but he asked me to make buildbot very strict.
>>
>> What's the right thing to do - write a little script to filter
>> out that part of the patch, or...?
>
> at the moment simply don't accept such patches.

OK, I'll just leave buildbot as it is, then, and let it reject
patches that don't apply with 'git apply'.   I hope
you can come up with a convenient way of submitting
patches that do apply cleanly.

Or were you suggesting that po changes never need
to be tested?  That's possible, too.  I don't know whether
wine's test suite can catch any .po problems.
- Dan