buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Sep 18 18:15:32 CDT 2011

Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>> The buildbot is now smart enough to not rerun all tests when
>> only one directory's tests change....
> Does that mean test-only changes?

Right.

> What happens if I change something in dlls/wined3d? Do the ddraw/d3d8/d3d9 tests get re-run?

If you change something in dlls/wined3d, all tests everywhere get run.

If you change something in programs/cmd, only the cmd tests get run,
though.

The decision is made by is_simple_change(),
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/trunk/buildbot/dotests.sh#156

The script really out to be smarter still (e.g. if rpcrt4 changes, it
should cause both rpcrt4 and advapi32 to be tested heavily),
but that can wait for later.
- Dan