buildbot status

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:27:22 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to set up an OSX buildbot on my old(2006) iMac. The Wine build is
dog slow, at least without ccache. I haven't timed it yet, but my rough
estimate is that a full compile takes more than an hour.

There are numerous tests that fail. I'll look into those that I know(d3d
mostly), and blacklist all the others.

The machine has a Core 2 Duo CPU, a Radeon X1600 GPU, OSX 10.6, 1 GB of
memory. I've installed a number of extra packages manually, like a modern
libpng, libtiff, etc to make some tests and configure requirements happy. I can
upgrade RAM if this buildbot turns out to be useful.

I hope the Python version OSX ships has everything required by buildbot,
otherwise this will get messy. I'm also uncertain about other requirements
like winbind(osx has some tool called winbindd) or ccache.

I'm still not sure which X server to use. CrossOver's X server needs a hack in
Wine to work and is kinda non-standard. The OSX builtin X server doesn't
support Xvidmode or Xrandr, which causes gdi32 test failures and skips lots of
d3d tests(The d3d tests can be made happy with a virtual desktop).

On Tuesday 20 September 2011 17:33:23 Dan Kegel wrote:
> The bot is currently caught up.
Are emails enabled? If so it seems you've cought all the false warnings :-)