buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Sep 21 01:45:59 CDT 2011

Dan's machines:
 pushed likely fix for test-only script problem mentioned earlier.
 pushed update to make it easier to add new compilers.

Austin's machine:
 I don't think he has current svn, but that's all right for tonight.
 Looks like austin got cpufreq right on his amd box.

The updates as such weren't really worth pushing
except that this lets me test them for real.

Email still disabled.

http://buildbot.kegel.com reinitialized to see if we can avoid
spurious failures for all of today's patches on the 2nd go-around, at least.

Since there was a code push, expect failures :-)