Could not install Internet Expolerer 5 through wine.

Susant Padhi susantp at hclhpstp.stpn.soft.net
Wed Jan 1 04:04:11 CST 1997

    Hi All

I am using Redhat 7.3 and wine version-20020310. When I rtying to
install Internet Expolerer on the my PC through wine it threw an errors
[Errors Bellow]

1. Because you are installing IE 5 in a language diffrent from the
language of the operating system you are running, the Windows Desktop
Update can not be installed.

2. Setup was unable to install all the components. Please close all
application and runn setup again.

Please anybody kindly can help me out to solv this problem.

Thanks&regards

Susant