command.com/edit.com

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Apr 2 10:20:25 CDT 2001

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Jason Edmeades wrote:

> How successful is it under wcmd (comes with wine). Is this fixable?
>
> Jason
>
> "J.Brown (Ender/Amigo)" wrote:
> >
> > I need them because the toolkit I'm using to code for this particular
> > console is very propritery, and requires many wonderful invocations from
> > command lines and the such. It'd just be so much easier to let command.com
> > parse the bat files than hacking each step together manually :)
> >
> >  - Ender

Right, give wcmd a try.  (you have to do "cd <wine>/programs" "make"
"make install" to get the programs, they don't make with the top level
Makefile).  If that doesn't do it for you - it's not wine, but dosemu
already does a good job running any command.com you like.  After all,
that is what dosemu's do best.

Lawson
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!