DOS Emulator?

BillEBadd at operamail.com BillEBadd at operamail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:26:20 CDT 2001

OK, I found the documentation of this at a DOSemu doc page accesible
from DOSemu's home page that was exactly what I was looking for, and
it had quite a few bits of other useful information. Thanks for the
info, I will try it soon as I can get an editor to work (edit.com
won't save a file for me.) I hope the original poster will find it
more easily than I did. http://www.dosemu.org/docs/README/0.98/

On 10 Mar 2001 00:38:13 +0100, Paul Seelig <pseelig at mail.uni-mainz.de>
spilled beer on the keyboard and the resulting short-circuit sent
this: