Wine app behaviour on the desktop?

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 5 03:01:45 CDT 2001

A <a at a.com> wrote:
: GodOfPain wrote:

:> When I run a Win32 app using wine it shows on all my desktops. How do I
:> stop that? I have read every line of the conf file, there must be some
:> why?
:>
:> Also, the apps are on top of all other X apps. Is there a way to make them
:> behave properly? When they lose focus they should move to the back of the
:> app that takes focus.
:>
: just type:

: wine --managed <application>

: and it's only open on the current window

The --managed|desktop command line option vanished in recent CVS. You must
now set that as configuration items in wine.ini

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de