printing

philippe briere briere at ensta.fr
Fri Apr 6 01:35:41 CDT 2001

Duane Clark a écrit :

> Japie wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > As my subject already says, I want to print under wine.
> > Added printer=on to the conf-file, but it doesn't help.
> > I'am running an win311 routeplanner (my newerone doesn't work) but when I
> > try to print there is no printer availeble.
> > I tryed to find some good howto's about printing but didn't find any.
> > Why can't I sucseed and does corel-photopaint a perfect print-job?
>
> I don't know about printing from Photopaint. But the docs for setting up
> printing in wine are located in the HOWTO:
>
> http://www.la-sorciere.de/wine/index.html
>
> --
> My real email is akamail.com at dclark (or something like that).

Hi,

I actually tried to apply this HowTo's advice yesterday.
No way to print with the "simple" technique.
So I tried to use the Wine PostScript Drive. This drive is visible now
from Wordpad, but no printing neither.
I am using last codeweavers release and Mandrake. All this seems really fuzzy
to me.
I would appreciate some details.

Thanks,

Phil