printing

Pete Philips look at my.sig
Fri Apr 6 04:02:51 CDT 2001

Ian Pilcher wrote:

> You don't mention what version of Wine you're running.  The current CVS
> includes a recent patch to make the printing documentation build again,
> but I don't know if it's in the latest tarball release.

Does the native windows printer support work now? I've seen conflicting
opinions on this. I couldn't get it to work on CodeWeavers 1.0p3 and
had to use the Wine PS driver instead - but then it could be me ;-)

Pete.

|   Pete Philips                                           \|/  |
|   Integralis S3 Team                                      O   |
|   E-mail:  pete at s3.integralis.co.uk                           |
|   PGP Key: http://www.s3.integralis.co.uk/pgp/pete.gpg        |