Borland C++-5.5 (free) compiler does not install(?)

Mike Castle dalgoda at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 6 16:25:01 CDT 2001

In article <9ajqdt$hdh$1 at sun27.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de>,
Uwe Bonnes  <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
>please quote first, editinig away unneeed parts, then put your text.

Quoting first is not always appropriate.  It should NEVER be used as a rule
of thumb.  If I see a post where the first screen is nothing but quoted
material, I will assume that it is nothing more than a "Me too!" and ignore
it.

mrc

--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda at ix.netcom.com  and be right all the time, or not work at all