IPX <-> Starcraft (under Wine)

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 17:02:41 CDT 2001

>o what should i do, to get IPX setup properly? I've read many of howtos
>regarding this, but the problem keeps happening.
>
>Im running Debian Sid with 2.4.3-ac3.

Do exactly what you did before but with the network of 0  That zero, ought,
cipher, whatever.   Windows doesn't take a valid ethernet network by default,
and just takes 0 (zero) which causes the most problems for linux users trying
to connect to them.

Just make your network address 0 (zero) and all should be fine (especially if
you can play the game single player)

Daniel "Krach" Foesch