dumb newbie needs help

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 17:04:22 CDT 2001

>hi, I read the howto and the official documentation, and have tried setting
>up w(h)ine according to the configuration directions, but for some reason,
>I'm getting errors on all drives - "cannot stat the drive". what does that
>mean, and how do I fix it? All drives that it is calling are already
>mounted...

"cannont stat the drive" means that wine can't fine the directory that you're
telling it to use as your drive.  How do you fix it? make sure things point
where they should... post your ~/.wine/config, and the output from "mount" to
the newsgroup and I'll help you out somemore...

Daniel "Krach" Foesch