MYOB

Stuart Park stuartpark at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 8 06:18:00 CDT 2001

I am trying to get a Windows application called "MYOB"
(Mind Your Own Business - an Australian business accounting program)
working with wine.

It almost works.. selecting the sample company works good with
all the functions, but when trying to selecting a particular data
file it fails with the following:

err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufA)
imported from shell32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufW)
imported from shell32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
fixme:font:SetMapperFlags (0x0048, 0x00000000): stub - harmless
fixme:font:SetMapperFlags (0x0048, 0x00000000): stub - harmless
fixme:font:SetMapperFlags (0x0048, 0x00000000): stub - harmless
fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00002000 not yet implemented
err:win:WINPOS_GetWinOffset bad hwndFrom = ffff0138

I am assuming it is the "GetFileName95" that is causing the problem.
Is there a way around this?

It would be excellent if I get this working with wine, as I could then
use it in conjunction with StarOffice and not have to keep rebooting back
into Windows all the time.