Red Alert under WINE

Michael Bain poppa at wetleather.com
Sun Apr 8 14:55:19 CDT 2001

>>>>> "Mini" == Mini Mike <hemstock at x-stream.co.uk> writes:

Mini> it best to get the rpm or to compile?  I have a sound card, but
Mini> have not got it running under Linux.  I have both an Avance
Mini> Logic ALS 100 and a Soundblaster Live!, do you know which is the
Mini> easyies to get working?  Should I use OSS or ALSA?  Once again,
Mini> thanks for your continued support.

My SB Live card was much easier to get working than the old SB16.
Just a kernel option, IIRC.  And, I think the drivers were supplied by
Creative, but I don't recall having to decide between OSS or ALSA.

--
Michael Bain